Shikoku University and Shikoku University Junior College, pursuant to the enactment of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, have enacted the Shikoku University Regulations Regarding the Protection of Personal Information, and strive to appropriately maintain and use all personal information in accordance with the following policies.
1．Personal Information Collection and Maintenance
- Proper and fair means shall be used to collect personal information.
- When asking for personal information, the individual making the request shall specify the purpose for which the information is to be used.
- Personal information that is beyond the scope of the purpose for which that information was collected shall not be maintained.
2． Use of Personal Information
- Personal information shall not be used for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was intended.
- Personal information shall not be provided to a third party without the prior consent of the individual, except in cases required by law.
3．Management of Personal Information
- Shikoku University will strive to take all necessary and appropriate measures to prevent the leakage or loss of any personal information, and to ensure that all personal information is safely managed.
4．Disclosure of Personal Information
- Personal information shall not be disclosed in response to a request by a third party without the prior consent of the individual, except in cases required by law.
- When an individual requests that their personal information be disclosed or revised, or that it no longer be used, the university shall respond appropriately, pursuant to the Shikoku University regulations.
5．Destruction of Personal Information
- Personal information that is no longer needed shall be destroyed using safe and appropriate means.
Any questions or inquiries regarding the information on this page should be addressed to the office below.
Admissions and Publicity Office, Shikoku University
123-1 Ebisuno, Furukawa, Ojin-cho, Tokushima-shi 771-1192